RegattaTech is an online service that provides an easy to use system for regatta management. It can be used from anywhere on any internet connected computer, tablet or phone - Windows, Mac, Linux, Droid, iPad/iPhone, and more. There is nothing to download or install. Your entry forms, competitor lists, scoring and results are available anywhere, any time. There is no need for importing, exporting, uploading or downloading into various formats, tools or platforms. RegattaTech handles it all seamlessly.
We handle events ranging from local club races to high profile world championship regattas. We can do all the setup for you from your event's NOR or existing forms.
- Features Include:
- Customizable entry forms to fit your event's exact needs and gather the information you need about your competitors.
- Email entry confirmations for entrant and event management team.
- Online competitor list with password protected administration for editing entrant information and making division and fleet assignments.
- Integrated point and click online scoring for one design or handicap (PHRF ToT/ToD, Portsmouth, and more).
- Real time online regatta scoring and race results - from the clubhouse or committee boat.
- Facebook and Twitter integration. Broadcast results to friends and followers.
- Support for online sale of regatta merchandise or social events tickets - with entry or merchandise only.
- Secure online entry fee payment. No merchant or PayPal account needed.
Let us get your event up and running now! Get started by contacting us or sending your Notice of Race to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Keep up with selected current events and like us on FaceBook